Announcing the BGS 2017 Workshop Series! We've got 14 classes lined up covering game creation essentials, including our popular introduction to the Unity game engine, the essentials of the open source 3D modeling and animation suite Blender, and even crash courses on developing Virtual Reality and Augment Reality software!
Want to attend them all? With the new Season Pass, now you can! For only $240, you can attend every workshop in the series AND get three months of Bronze-tier membership at BGS! Get your Season Pass today!
Already a member? No problem! We're offering discounted Season Passes to all existing BGS members - check your email for more information.
We can't wait to kick this series off, and we hope to see you there!
- 2/21 - Intro to Unity, part 1 (Meetup)
- 2/28 - Intro to Unity, part 2 (Meetup)
- 3/7 - Programming in Unity with C# (Meetup)
- 3/14 - Intro to Pixel Art (Meetup)
- 3/21 - Intro to GarageBand (Meetup)
- 3/29 - Intro to Blender, part 1 (Meetup)
- 4/5 - Intro to Blender, part 2 (Meetup)
- 4/19 - Intro to Blender, part 3 (Meetup)
- 4/25 - Learning Sculptris (Meetup)
- 5/2 - 3D Character Design in ZBrush (Meetup)
- 5/9 - Source Control (Meetup)
- 5/16 - First Person Level Design (Meetup)
- 5/23 - Intro to VR Development (Meetup)
- 5/30 - Intro to AR Development (Meetup)